These FREE downloadable (pdf format) books are brought to you by Centre for Applied Research in Mental Health and Addiction (CARMHA) in Canada.
- Antidepressant Skills Workbook
- Coping with Suicidal Thoughts
- Dealing With Depression: Antidepressant Skills for Teens
- Hope and Healing: A Practical Guide for Survivors of Suicide
- The Antidepressant Skills at Work Manual
If you have any difficulty downloading these from the Canadian site, I’ve zipped them all into a file (5 mb) and they can be downloaded here.